Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Work in Progress: Step 3

click painting above to see larger view
 
 Work in Progress: Natures Calligraphy: Session 3
8" x 10" (20.3 cm x 25.4 cm) original acrylic painting unframed on hand primed board
To email Paul or see all work in my daily painters gallery click HERE.


This is the third session for this painting. Sometimes it’s more instructive to see a work in progress than to view the finished work. You can see the process the artist is going through to create the painting.

I’ve not had much time to work on this painting, so here you can see the third session where I’ve laid in more texture. Nature has a way of giving us her secrets if we look carefully, and each person is going to get some messages from her depending on how carefully you are tuned in to her poetry. I still have another session or two before I’m satisfied that I’ve communicated the whole story here.  You can see some other step by step processes on my blog HERE  and HERE.

I’m also working on a couple commissions this year and though I don’t often do commissions, I’ve decided to be available now until Christmas for those who would like to work out a commission. Just go to my Daily Painters Gallery HERE and click on any painting and send an email to ask about working out something for a commission.

© Copyright 2012 by Paul Wolber
All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.