Saturday, August 25, 2012

A is for auto: alphabet blocks

A is for auto: alphabet blocks painting
(Click image to see larger view}
5" x 7" (15.2 cm x 20.3 cm) original acrylic painting on board $125 w/free shipping in US and Canada
To purchase or see past work in my daily painters gallery click HERE 
SOLD
 I've set a goal of eventually doing a 5" x 7" painting of each letter of the alphabet, a kind of alphabet book using antique kids blocks with an image for each letter. I don't expect to do them in alphabetical order since I'll need to find ideas and materials for each letter, but eventually I'll try to complete all the letters in the alphabet. This is the first one in that series. Also, don't expect to see them all in a series, since I expect to post other painting subjects as I go along. If you have ideas for some of the letters, you can send me an email and I'll take a look at your ideas.

© Copyright 2012 by Paul Wolber
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

The Paint Pot said...

Beautiful in detail, and the little car tops it off! Love the subject matter and realism..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.