Monday, September 3, 2012

Daily Bread


Daily Bread
7” x 5” (17.8 cm x 12.7 cm) acrylic on hand primed board w/free shipping in US & and Canada
To see past work in my dailypainters gallery click HERE.
To see available works in my dailypainters gallery click HERE
To receive email postings of my work send email to Paul
SOLD
Bread symbolizes many things. As a staple of life to some it represents plenty, to others the Eucharist, and still others it is the food that keeps one alive.

I enjoy making bread with my bread machine. This painting is a loaf of herb bread that is great with honey or simply dipped in olive oil. Being awakened by the smell of fresh bread just out of the oven is a wonderful treat. I wanted this painting to evoke not only the sight and taste of fresh bread, but also the wonderful yeast aroma of hot steaming bread right out of the oven.

© Copyright 2012 by Paul Wolber
All Rights Reserved


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.