Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Pair of House Finches

A Pair of House Finches
5” x 7” (12.7cm x 17.8cm) acrylic on gessoed board unframed $125 with free shipping in USA and Canada.
SOLD
To see all my past work on this blog click HERE.
To see my other blog: http://pwolberart.blog.com

This is a pair of finches that visit my bird feeder regularly. I built the bird feeder outside my kitchen window to observe my backyard birds to learn more about their habits and to observe them up close. I created a one-way glass so I can see them but they won’t be frightened away if I observe or photograph them from just a few inches away. To see a photo collage of the feeder and some of the birds that come regularly visit my blog.

This is a painting I began some time ago, but was interrupted and just now put the finishing touches on.

© Copyright by Paul Wolber

No comments: