Sunday, April 13, 2008

Green Apples: A step-by-step demo (Third Step)


Green Apples: A step-by-step demo Steps 1, 2 & 3

6in. x 6in. (15.2cm x 15.2cm) acrylic on gesso primed board
THIS IS AN UNFINISHED WORK IN PROGRESS
SOLD

To see all my past work on this blog click HERE.

At this third step I've found my lights and darks and now am beginning to work on the middle tones. I still have some modeling of form to work out and most of the background areas to finish laying in. At this point I have a pretty good idea how the composition and color is going to work out, now it's just a matter of laying in the unfinished areas and bringing everything together.

Below you can see what I said about the beginning two stages.

© Copyright by Paul Wolber 2008
__________________________________________________
TO RECEIVE EMAIL NOTICE OF EACH NEW POSTING
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Indicate “Mailing list” to receive
email of each new posting.
Your email is
used solely to notify you of my blog postings.
___________________________________________________
Posted by Paul Wolber at 22:49 |

No comments: